Five proposals for activities aiming to promote Nordic clinical research cooperation related to international activities have been granted support from the Nordic Trial Alliance at NordForsk.
The activities are intended to move Nordic collaboration within certain areas of clinical studies forward, strengthen knowledge transfer and have a concrete outcome that will enhance Nordic clinical research cooperation.
The call for proposals opened in October, and closed 19 November 2021. Example of activities foreseen were strategic workshops, networking activities, knowledge transfer, coordination of national initiatives, including trials etc.
Proposals to be funded:
- The LD-VenEx clinical trial for Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (Bjørn Tore Gjertsen, Oslo University Hospital, Norway)
- NorEpiNet (Kaja Selmer, Oslo University Hospital, Norway)
- The Nordic SBRT study group – infrastructure and clinical research (Karin Lindberg, Karolinska University Hospital, Sweden)
- The Nordic Precision Cancer Medicine Trial Network (Kjetil Taskén, Oslo University Hospital, Norway)
- Establishment of Network for Nordic Pediatric Clinical trial Units (René Mathiasen, Rigshospitalet, Denmark/NordicPedMed)
All proposals are supported with up to NOK 400 000.